Friday, July 9, 2010

New Piglett

I might be getting a baby Miniature pig sometime withing the next 2 months or so. It will either be a girl named Charlotte or a boy named Lucky and they will be vet approved and ready to take on the world soon! they are bred to be small and they max out at 35 pounds at the most and are as small as a cat. They are very smart animals and are scientifically smarter than dogs! they only take seeing something done 3-5 time before they know how to do it so they will have to be child-proofed for about a month so they don't go wild in the house. They will be a handful and they will have to be walked everyday to keep them from being lazy and will be potty-trained as well. I personally look forward to this challenge and they will be available for people to play with and walk anytime they aren't with me. I hope to get them soon and I will post real pictures soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment